Creative General English
Enjoy learning in a way that works for you.
If you need English for travel, to explore culture, for socialising or for entertainment, our homestay creative General English course provides you with the skills you need, whatever your level. You will:
- express yourself freely and imaginatively as you grow in confidence and competence as a creative user of English.
- focus on the language and skills you want and need
- enjoy a course created together with you for your best possible learning experience.
- discover with us the best balance for you between speaking, vocabulary-learning, listening, pronunciation, reading and writing with creative learner training to support you as your English grows.
- be amazed at how quickly your confidence and fluency will grow, and the fun you’ll have!
Activities to suit you!
Heathfield Creative English Coaching will offer you a range of interesting, exciting and engaging free-time excursions and activities to suit what you enjoy most. You can:
- enjoy art, culture and history. Exeter hosts a wide range of national and local theatre and performing arts productions: https://www.visitexeter.com/whats-on/theatre-and-performing-arts. https://www.exeternorthcott.co.uk/
- visit the cinema, the museum, trips to pubs and restaurants and excursions to historic country houses or castles.
- participate in a storytelling event.
- spend time outside exploring Devon’s beautiful countryside or walking by the sea on our fantastic coast.
- learn how to bake British cakes or other dishes
- keep active! There are excellent facilities for both indoor and outdoor sports in Exeter.
All fees include:
- accommodation with private bathroom
- all meals
- two half day excursions or activities per week (except entrance fees)
- one full day excursion per week (except entrance fees) on courses 2 weeks or more in length.
|15 hours tuition per week||£1050||£725|
|20 hours tuition per week||£1300||£850|
fees per person
Additional one or two guided excursions or activities:
£150 for each 3-hour session for individuals
£100 each for each 3-hour session for pairs (two students)
You will stay in our large guest room with a double bed. There is an extra charge of £100 per week if you also book our second smaller guest room with a small double bed.
Additional night homestay £90 per person per night
Additional 1:1 coaching session £65 per hour
Additional 2:1 coaching session £45 per person per hour