Homestay Course Fees
Homestay course fees are as follows; please note that Creative General English pricing is different to all other Homestay courses.
Please see Terms and Conditions for payment details. You will receive a receipt once fees are received.
All fees include:
- 6 nights’ accommodation with private bathroom
- all meals
- two half day excursions or activities per week (except entrance fees)
- one full day excursion per week (except entrance fees) on courses 2 weeks or more in length.
Excursions are included in the Course Fee (except entrance fees):
Excursions included are:
- a local orientation on your arrival day or the first day of your course
- 2 afternoon excursions per week
- one full day weekend excursion per week on courses which are 2 weeks or more in length
Students will pay their own entrance fees. There may be none, if we go for a walk or visit Exeter’s museum, for example. Other entrance fees may vary.
Creative General English
|15 hours tuition per week||£1050||£725|
|20 hours tuition per week||£1300||£850|
fees per person
All Other Courses
|15 hours tuition per week||£1200||£800|
|20 hours tuition per week||£1350||£975|
fees per person
Additional one or two guided excursions or activities:
£150 for each 3-hour session for individuals
£100 each for each 3-hour session for pairs (two students)
You will stay in our large guest room with a double bed. There is an extra charge of £100 per week if you also book our second smaller guest room with a small double bed.
Additional night homestay £90 per night
Additional 1:1 coaching session £65 per hour
Additional 2:1 coaching session £45 per person per hour