Creative and Engaging Storytelling and Drama for Language Teachers
As a teacher doing this online course, you will:
- build imaginative and creative opportunities into your language coaching sessions to engage and motivate your learners with storytelling and drama.
- explore and practise storytelling, drama and personalised drama activities, roleplay and speaking games and feel confident to use them with your own students.
- learn and develop techniques for using your voice effectively and delivering your stories meaningfully to engage your students.
- be coached to reflect upon and improve your performance.
- enable your students to become confident English language storytellers.
David Heathfield is a storyteller of international acclaim and the author of many chapters and articles about creativity in language learning as well as two highly regarded teacher resource books, Storytelling with our Students and Spontaneous Speaking which offer a wealth of practical and creative ideas, techniques and activities.
This course is also available as a Heathfield Creative English Coaching Homestay Course.
Our Heathfield Creative English Coaching fees include:
- our expert teaching and guidance
- our preparation and planning for your personalised learning course
- our feedback on your independent learning
- a certificate at the end of your course
Together we can agree on the frequency and the timing of the coaching sessions which will work best for you.
The fees for each 12 hour block of 6 live Zoom coaching sessions and at least 6 hours of guided independent study are:
£330 GBP for individuals
If you have friends or colleagues you wish to study with:
£230 GBP each for pairs (2 people)
£180 GBP each for groups of 3
£170 GBP each for groups of 4
£160 GBP each for groups of 5
£150 GBP each for groups of 6