English through Creative Storytelling and Drama
You will learn to develop your creativity, confidence, fluency and pronunciation on this online course for learners of all levels.
David Heathfield is a storyteller of international acclaim. With his expert guidance you will develop as an imaginative and effective storyteller in English whether storytelling is new for you or is already something you enjoy doing.
In the storytelling component you will:
- engage with and learn to tell folktales from around the world
- tell personal stories from your own life experience.
- learn and develop techniques for using your voice effectively, delivering your stories meaningfully and engaging your listeners.
- be coached to reflect on and build your storytelling skills to become a more creative and engaging speaker of English.
In the drama component you will:
- explore a variety of drama activities including role-play, improvisation, acting out personal stories and conversation games.
- develop your ability to speak spontaneously and activate your vocabulary.
- express yourself with confidence by using drama techniques to practise and improve
your communication skills.
This course is also available as a Heathfield Creative English Coaching Homestay Course.
Our Heathfield Creative English Coaching fees include:
- our expert teaching and guidance
- our preparation and planning for your personalised learning course
- our feedback on your independent learning
- a certificate at the end of your course
Together we can agree on the frequency and the timing of the coaching sessions which will work best for you.
The fees for each 12 hour block of 6 live Zoom coaching sessions and at least 6 hours of guided independent study are:
£330 GBP for individuals
If you have friends or colleagues you wish to study with:
£230 GBP each for pairs (2 people)
£180 GBP each for groups of 3
£170 GBP each for groups of 4
£160 GBP each for groups of 5
£150 GBP each for groups of 6