Creative Business and Professional English
This Heathfield Creative English Coaching homestay course will help you build your confidence when using English to empower you to operate more confidently in your work context, whatever your profession. We can create a homestay course to suit you and your work.
Examples of topics offered:
- Presentations, meetings, negotiations and telephony.
- Social English for meeting clients, attending conferences or travelling for work.
- Interview techniques, job applications, personal statements and CV writing.
- Emailing, note-taking, writing reports.
This course is also available online
Activities to suit you!
Heathfield Creative English Coaching will offer you a range of interesting, exciting and engaging free-time excursions and activities to suit what you enjoy most. You can:
- spend time outside exploring Devon’s beautiful countryside or walking by the sea on our fantastic coast.
- enjoy history, art and culture. We can arrange visits to the cinema, theatre and museum, trips to pubs and restaurants and excursions to historic country houses or castles.
- learn how to bake British cakes or other dishes,
- keep active! There are excellent facilities for both indoor and outdoor sports in Exeter, including Exeter Golf and Country Club for golf enthusiasts.
All of these opportunities are available to you when you stay with us in the beautiful, historic city of Exeter.
All fees include:
- accommodation with private bathroom
- all meals
- two half day excursions or activities per week (except entrance fees)
- one full day excursion per week (except entrance fees) on courses 2 weeks or more in length.
Excursions are included in the Course Fee (except entrance fees):
Excursions included are:
- a local orientation on your arrival day or the first day of your course
- 2 afternoon excursions per week
- one full day weekend excursion per week on courses which are 2 weeks or more in length
Students will pay their own entrance fees. There may be none, if we go for a walk or if we visit Exeter’s museum for example, which has free entry. Other entrance fees may vary.
|15 hours tuition per week||£1200||£800|
|20 hours tuition per week||£1350||£975|
fees per person
Additional one or two guided excursions or activities:
£150 for each 3-hour session for individuals
£100 each for each 3-hour session for pairs (two students)
You will stay in our large guest room with a double bed. There is an extra charge of £100 per week if you also book our second smaller guest room with a small double bed.
Additional night homestay £90 per person per night
Additional 1:1 coaching session £65 per hour
Additional 2:1 coaching session £45 per person per hour